About Us

The Campus Ministry:- Where young lives are changed and spiritual leaders are born.

Thursday 3 July 2008

Watch Out! High Voltage!!!!

CAMPUS!!!!!!


We all did a great job for our Passage to Patmos!!! I really want to commend the young christians who chose option 2 and did a great job!! Amen guys! 

We had such an awesome prayer night at Wee Keong and Joyce's on wednesday. There was so much warmth and welcoming. I think the retreat did all of us some good!

Please Please Please write something you learnt from the retreat so I can post it here. We want to impact people in anyway possible even people we may not know who might drip by here.. =)

Do send it to me in an email, if not you can directly post in this blog if you've got the username and password...

I'm really looking forward what you guys have to share, it will really help some of us in our quiet times, so pls have a heart for everyone.. =)

Love and Cheers,

Sera

No comments: